Develop a functional and dynamic website to increase sales and conversions, improve user experience, customer service and security using a professionally installed and configured OpenCart shopping cart system. Make your site PCI compliant with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS). Help implement proven internet marketing techniques to generate the most visitors to your website who are well targeted and likely to be interested in your products and services including:
- Proper use of HTML tags to ensure Google, Yahoo!, MSN and other search engines regularly scan your latest items.
- Keyword analysis to identify the most effective keywords and phrases your customers type into the major search engines.
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) of your site with the best keywords to improve its indexing by search engines.
- Help you acquire high quality incoming links through link exchanges, blog postings and news stories to enhance search engine ranking.
- Provide regular feedback and detailed reports, to address specific issues and identify trends and changes in the internet market.
- + Install Google web analytics software to gather information about your visitor’s activities: where people are coming from, what they are clicking on, why they are leaving.
- + Conduct ongoing traffic analysis and website visitor activity to improve conversion rates and website usability.
- + Help creating, running, analyzing and optimizing PPC Google AdWords campaigns.
- + Measure your Marketing and SEO efforts to improve your site's Top Conversion Paths and increase Sales.
- + Help setting up, integrating and maintaining social media accounts like Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and YouTube.
- + Help with E-mail Marketing using legal opt-in techniques to collect contact information from your website and using e-mail as an effective marketing tool. Including exclusive access to the Good Emailer email program (private label version of the same program used by Apple, Intel and Facebook!).
- For security and PCI Compliance we recommend hosting your OpenCart ecommerce site on your own secure dedicated server at Media Temple, an industry-leading web hosting company based in California since 1998. It is used by top international companies like Adobe, ABC, Sony, Starbucks. Get 20GB Premium Storage + 512MB Dedicated RAM + 1TB Network Transfer for $60/month with a GeoTrust SSL Certificate.
Operating a live busy secure ecommerce website requires constant monitoring, maintenance, support, upgrading, troubleshooting and security. You can pay in 12 monthly installments or in advance (2 months are Free) via PayPal. Our Service Plans include 11 hours per month* of minor modifications (3 hours or less), monitoring, backups, maintenance, upgrading, Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and technical support. Our team will meet and work on your site every week, plus provide you with 1 on 1 tutoring over the phone, email and Skype Chat/Video as needed. Every week we perform the following ongoing tasks so you can focus on growing your business and providing good customer service:
- Perform and save a full backup of your site's database to restore the site in an emergency.
- Perform and save a full backup of your site's files to restore the site in an emergency.
- Perform and save a full backup of your site's server and email server to restore in an emergency.
- Review your server's Access logs for possible hacks and attacks.
- Review your server's Access_SSL logs for possible hacks and attacks on your credit card transmissions.
- Review your server's Error logs for possible errors that can become security risks.
- Review and tweak your site's Search Engine Optimization.
- Meet with you to review your site's Google Analytics reports, Social Media and Email Marketing Analytics to identify where people are coming from, what they are clicking on, why they are leaving; and improve your site accordingly.
* Additional development, modifications and technical support required beyond the allotted 11 hours per month will be billed at $33/hour instead of our $66/hour base rate. You are responsible for paying your website hosting and the cost of purchasing any third-party software or service you want to add to your site. We will notify you and provide a quote for any additional hours + costs required prior to performing the agreed upon work to avoid any billing surprises or disputes.